- Earlham Institute appoints new Head of Data Scienceby email@example.com on September 26, 2023 at 12:00
The Earlham Institute is delighted to have appointed a new Head of Data Science, Dr Irene Papatheodorou.
- UK rejoins Horizon Europe science scheme - statementby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 7, 2023 at 12:00
Earlham Institute is today celebrating the news that the Prime Minister has authorised the UK’s full Horizon Europe association.
- Earlham Institute receives Green Impact awardby email@example.com on September 5, 2023 at 12:00
The Earlham Institute has received a Green Impact Silver Award, recognising its wide-ranging efforts to improve sustainability and support staff in reducing their carbon footprint at work.
- Norwich Bioscience Institutes join Stonewall Diversity Champions programmeby firstname.lastname@example.org on June 21, 2023 at 12:00
The Earlham Institute and Quadram Institute Bioscience have signed up to the Diversity Champions programme run by Stonewall, as part of collective commitments to creating diverse and inclusive research environments.
- Healthy gut microbiomes defined by five signaturesby email@example.com on June 19, 2023 at 12:00
Researchers from the Quadram Institute and Earlham Institute have developed a new way to define states of the human gut microbiome, and how this links to our health.
- £34M funding will create much-needed life science data commonsby firstname.lastname@example.org on June 19, 2023 at 12:00
Plans to create a data commons for life science have been awarded £34 million in funding from UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
- Genomic resources to help boost climate resilience of fisheriesby email@example.com on June 12, 2023 at 12:00
Candidate genes that could help fish to tolerate warmer and saltier water have been identified in new research from the Earlham Institute, potentially providing a vital resource to guide breeding programmes in freshwater aquaculture.
- Earlham Institute awarded £31.4m to power data-intensive bioscienceby firstname.lastname@example.org on May 26, 2023 at 12:00
The Earlham Institute has been awarded £31.4m from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), part of UKRI, to deliver an ambitious programme of research, develop new technology, and deliver innovation and impact over the next five years.
- Earlham Institute unveils new Vizgen platform for spatial transcriptomicsby email@example.com on April 12, 2023 at 12:00
The Earlham Institute has added the Vizgen MERSCOPE® to its suite of technology platforms, supporting its research programmes in advanced cellular genomics.
- Engineered plants produce sex perfume to trick pests and replace pesticidesby firstname.lastname@example.org on April 10, 2023 at 12:00
Tobacco plants have been engineered to manufacture an alluring perfume of insect sex pheromones, which could be used to confuse would-be pests looking for love and reduce the need for harmful pesticides.